- Address Update Form to submit any changes to your contact details send e-mail to (Membership)
- Membership Application Form for new members
- Guideline on high plasma creatine kinase
- Word document to advertise the Society to colleagues and friends (coming soon)
- The Society’s logo (coming soon)
- The Society’s Constitution (coming soon)
Meetings and conferences
International Conferences on Creatine Kinase research
- 06 December 2017: ISCKR Day Meeting “Recent Work in Creatine Kinase”, Amsterdam
To shrink research big carbon footprint, meetings can be assessed through teleconferencing devices.
Bursaries, studentships and prizes
- The ISCKR Fund (Isckrfund)
New opportunities for applications will be announced on this website. ISCKR fund aims to support young investigators and helps them to attend the ISCKR International Conference on Creatine Kinase Research by providing bursaries to help cover travel costs. Scientists who are aged 35 or under (as of 1 January), with an excellent abstract that is accepted for presentation at the meeting will be considered for support.